*To sign up for one of our programs, please visit us in store!
Teacher Discount Program
- Educators will receive 20% off all books that are for classroom use. Under this policy, the term educators includes certified teachers, school guidance counselors, paraprofessionals, school administrators, as well as student teachers working in the state of Michigan.
- Upon signing up for the program, proof of employment (such as a current school ID) must be shown.
- Once you sign up for our teacher discount program, you will receive an automatic entry into our Holiday Giveaway where you could win classroom supplies, a Rolling Rabbit Books gift certificate, and other store merchandise!
- To apply your discount, simply let the cashier know you are part of the teacher discount program! We will pull up your name in the register and the discount will be applied to the qualifying books.
Homeschool Discount Program
- Homeschool teachers and parents will receive 15% off all educational workbooks and reference materials such as encyclopedias, atlases, dictionaries, thesauri, etc. Other books may qualify if being used as supplemental classroom resources.
- The recipient of the discount must be a resident in one of five West Michigan counties: Kent County, Ottawa County, Allegan County, Barry County, or Ionia County.
- In order to sign up, we must see proof of residency in one of the counties listed above (such as a valid Driver's License).
- To apply your discount, simply let the cashier know you are part of the homeschool discount program! We will pull up your name in the register and the discount will be applied to the qualifying books.